Gradient nails

I love gradients, they're so subtle and look good when any two colours are put together. I created this using Sammy's tutorial, which is very helpful!


 I used Miss Sporty Coty Paris as a base colour and then sponged Barry M Bright Purple (which is sadly now all used up) over the top by following the tutorial. This was before I used a topcoat as it looks quite bumpy.
(My nails appeared to match this KA Black Grape bottle :D)

For extra decoration, I used tape on my ring finger and then painted over it with Topshop Gypsy Night, which is an amazing black nail polish with flakies and glitter packed inside.



Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

21 comments :

  1. these are so pretty! i need to try gradient nails sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, especially the ring finger! Incrediblexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Gradient nails are my favorite. Love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! love the topshop sparkly polish and colour combination (:

    Remia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! the topshop polish was on my wishlist for a long time!

      Delete
  5. amazing! your nails look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nails are so lovely.

    New follower here - would love if you could follow back?

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look so good :) Love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your nails, they're so pretty!

    Following :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post !! love those nails!! that purple really suits your skin tone !!
    beautiful!
    check out my blog when you can ;)
    http://textbookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I absolutely love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the taped finger, Really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete