Wah Nails Book of nail art



The "Wah Nails" book was written by Sharmadean Reid, who decided to start her own nail salon to bring girls in her community together, which then resulted in a worldwide phenomenon. There is a Wah nails salon in the Topshop flagship store on Oxford street in London and another store in Dalston.

I bought this book a while ago and it is a great source of inspiration for those that are interested in nail art. Since I bought it, I have tried out a few designs as they are easy to follow and there is a plentiful amount of different designs you can choose from. Here are two of the designs I used in the book:


POW


For this design, I used Models Own Hot Pink and white and black acrylic paint for the POW design. I guess this took a while because of all the dots, but it really does resemble a comic book!




BOWS


Here I used Barry M Bright Purple (which is my favourite colour by Barry M) and white and black acrylic paint for the design. In the middle of the bows, I used a crystal rhinestone from Superdrug as an extra little bit of decoration.



Overall, this book is very helpful and with 25 nail tutorials and 100 nail art designs. Each tutorial page has a short extract about different bloggers which is pretty interesting. I would recommend this book to anyone!

 You can buy the book at Waterstones, Amazon and WHSmith.



Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

13 comments :

  1. I adore these nails, especially the comic book ones, a-mazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thankyou! theyre my favourite ones too :D x

      Delete
  2. Wow - it looks really good too! What do you do the fine lines with?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and the pointy end of a cuticle stick :)

      Delete
  3. I love this book, I got this last year sometime. Love the pow ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so cool! The ones you did were pretty spot on, so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!My name is Aimee from The life of iris flickerman! I love your blog so much and thanks a lot for the comment you left on my blog! I have two other blogs that I hope you will look at! The web adress for one of them is, aimeesprincesscorner.blogspot.com and the other one is howhelovesusall.blogspot.com! Thanks so much and I hope you will take a look. I love your blog!

    - Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.....my.....god!the first nails(POP)is so hot,adorable!
    what are think about my blog?Take a look here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this book as well - it's so good! The pow nails were the first ones from the book I tried out too! :)

    ReplyDelete