Black and Gold


Probably one of the messiest nails I have ever done as the gold glitter went everywhere, 
but it was a pretty good outcome!


First, I painted my nails black using Barry M Black, and used loose Gold glitter on my ring finger as an accent nail for something different. I needed 3 topcoats to make it shiny as the glitter just soaked it up.


Then I used some gold studs from River Island and placed them on top of the black nails, then used a top coat to seal it all in.


The colours of the purse matched my nails, I thought it was nice to put the two together.

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

14 comments :

  1. ooh i like the accent nail! the studs are similar to my post i did yay follow publicly via gfc?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I like these, the gold glitter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really pretty! Do the studs bother you? Like, get caught on stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they dont because they lie flat on the nail, but sometimes they get caught when im doing my hair x

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Black, studs, gold glitter... couldn't be better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the combination of black and gold but this time I'm just stunned! Love it- especially studs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Always a great colour combo

    ReplyDelete