Easter Egg Nails!

I saw a tutorial here, and I just had to try it out as it looks amazing!


I used five different colours to create this look.^ I used the colours in the Cadbury's easter egg pack (except for the mint green as there were only four colours present).

(Sorry about the cuticles, I could get all the paint off!)

 I decided to do something different and have a partially eaten egg. I used some brown acrylic paint to draw on the 'bite' shape, and outlined it with white acrylic paint. I really like the way the turned out. The only problem I had with this is that the Rimmel matte topcoat I used wasn't as matte as I wanted it to be, it didn't take the shine away completely.

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

21 comments :

  1. you nails look so pretty! i can never find the time to do stuff like that! i should though, they're way too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! they look just like mini eggs (:

    Remia x
    http://stylesunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love these, done so realistic almost editable lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the white one looks most realistic!

      Delete
  5. Wow! they look amazing, almost like you could eat them!

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to have a partially eaten egg!! Gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute! I love that egg with the bite out of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow these are amazing! They look just like mini eggs. I want to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look fab! Lovely colours and great design too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really unique design. I love the partially eaten one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a really good job of this design and the bite adds a unique twist. I had a go at this design too using similar polishes but without the white acrylic paint over the top. I found the Essie Matte About You top coat worked really well at taking all the shine away.
    http://littlenightflower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/mini-egg-nails.html

    ReplyDelete