I predict an earthquake up in here ..


Earthquake nails! I've been wanting to try this for a while, so I did it with my all time favourite nail polish Max Factor Fantasy Fire! Everyone was raving about this colour last year, and I can see why!

First, I used a base of Barry M Berry ice cream, and then used 2 coats of Max Factor Fantasy Fire. As it is a very sheer polish, I probably should have used three. Then I painted half my nails with Barry M Bright Purple and waited for it to dry before using a paintbrush (dipped in black acrylic paint) to create an 'Earthquake Effect'.




Bottle Shot! It looks so pretty!

Close up of the red shimmer


A close up of the green transitioning to blue to red

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

22 comments :

  1. So pretty! Fantasy Fire is flippin gorgeous. Love the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Fantasy Fire is one of my favourite nail polishes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani! And that polish is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This effect is so prettyyyy, I have to try it out! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, I just looove it! looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the shiny purple looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love this design and my favorite colour <33

    I have that Max factor one, it's soooo beautiful and hard to find in shops also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it so weird because i ALWAYS see it in my local boots or Superdrug fully stocked :O Maybe I should stock up haha :D

      Delete
  8. My goooooodness! This has to be one of the most amazing polishes I've ever seen :O
    I'm definitely going to try getting one, thanks for sharing! :D

    ❁【s ᴜ s ɪ ᴇ v ɪ ʙ ᴇ s】❁

    p.s. Come join my big giveaway! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty!! I love it!! Added to my try it list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks awesome! I love the transitions. I've never seen Max Factor nail polish before, I wonder if they don't sell it in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont think they do, were lucky to have this as the US tend to have more amazing colours!

      Delete
  11. I just saw Fantasy Fire in the store the other day :) It's really pretty!! And so is your mani

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay so I LOVE these! You're so talentedxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous polish!

    http://danielleyc.com

    ReplyDelete