Is Spring almost here?

I really thought that after yesterday's beautiful weather it was the beginning of Spring, however today it was rainy and grey. My hopes were dashed. Anyway, I wanted to create some pink blossom nails to resemble Spring.






These were also inspired by the pattern I have on my money box. I used Maybelline Rose Poudre as the base, which is a pink nude, and then painted the lines using brown acrylic paint. Then I used Models own Hot Pink, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, a light pink polish that I mixed together using pink and white polish (the W7 bottle) and Barry M Rose Quartz on my thumb. I didn't include a picture of my thumb because it looked pretty messy on camera, but it was a glitter gradient with rhinestones.





I also bought some new Barry M's recently and I am eager to try them out! The blue colour is Blueberry, and the other colour is Greenberry. I guess I was feeling fruity when I was buying them!

Share This Article:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

23 comments :

  1. Greenberry! Love the name & lovely nailsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to see lovely weather, never lasts long: (
    This is such a pretty design. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! its very frustrating, thankyou!

      Delete
  3. you should make a how to do video !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a great idea, but im not very good with videos :/

      Delete
  4. Cute design!
    I love your spiked bracelet! Just read the tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty design and cute bracelets! :P

    ~followed!

    susievibes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I wish spring was already here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice done! I suck at doing my nails :D


    I'd like to invite you to my Indressme giveaway, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comment (: you nails look so pretty, love the design!

    Remia x
    http://stylesunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool idea! You're really creative and awesome! I follow your blog :)
    http://kiyooteru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this nails! I've just look through some older posts and I really like your nails ideas :)

    follow you! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this - the pattern is so cute! I love your bracelets as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that cherry blossoms design! And those colors really suit you!

    ReplyDelete