Monthly Purchases!


 I always love seeing other people's haul posts, I don't know why, but I find it so interesting! This is what I've bought this month. I was surprised as I don't usually buy this much (I only bought one nail polish last month haha). But there has been so many offers on recently, and I refuse to buy nail polish full price!


Barry M Gellys Blueberry and Greenberry from Boots, 2 for £6

Barry M Bright Purple (replacement as my last one ran out) and Rose Quartz on 2 for £5

Essie Sugar Daddy, Models Own Pink Punch and Apple Pie from Boots on 3 for 2

China Glaze Kalahari Kiss from Sally Express on discount to £1.27 (YAY!)


Oh, and I also bought an umbrella inspired by Roy Lichtenstein for £8.00 in TKMaxx (It was originally £18!). It's perfect for British weather! I adore his artwork, I may even do some nails inspired by this umbrella.


So I guess I did good for discounts, especially with the China Glaze which is what I am most excited about!

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

23 comments :

  1. Wow that Models Own orange looks amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing that one on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its more of a red colour! my camera hasnt picked that up very well

      Delete
    2. Ah! Well it looks gorgeous anyway.

      Delete
  2. Also, I've added you to my British Blogs page. I don't know why you weren't there before! I've been reading your posts for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to buy one of those Jelly nail polishes. I love the glitter Barry M one. China Glaze that cheap WOW lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab haul.

    I shudder to think how much I've purchased this month. It's my first month with a full paycheck since going on maternity leave so I went a bit hyper.

    I'm glad you commented on my blog because I hadn't found you in my travels and I do like your posts!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like 'new in!' posts :)
    nice purchase - I'm so jelaous of the pastel Models Own :) I wish I could smell it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! it's only the label that smells nice, the polish is normal

      Delete
    2. Are you sure it doesn't smell? The reviews I've read says it smells a while after it's dried...

      Delete
    3. oh no! i didnt know that! it probably does smell, i havent tried it on yet

      Delete
  6. ooh i need to take advantage of this 3 for 2 offer if it's still on! scented nail varnish?! wow never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is still on! its not the nail varnish that is scented, its the 'scratch and sniff' label

      Delete
  7. Wow! I love your haul! I think i'm gonna have to get to Boots and buy some of the Models Own pastels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some gorgeous colours there! I have Barry M's Blueberry and have been so impressed with it and I really want to try the Rose Quartz one too.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and me too! its a gorgeous colour!

      Delete
  9. I really want to try the Barry M Gelly High Shines, they sound amazing!

    Nancy | http://siddalee-lifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha I love the umbrella!!xx

    ReplyDelete