Oreo Milkshake!


As I have a smoothie maker at home, I always make good use of it by making smoothies! This is one of my favourite type of milkshake!


Take two scoops of your favourite ice cream and place it in the smoothie maker, then 80ml of milk and 3 oreos.


Mix it all together until it is smooth, pour it into a glass and enjoy the chocolatey goodness.



A quick heads up: Sinful Colors is now available in Boots! Thanks to the Pretty Digits, I went over to Boots and they had a whole range there! They are all easily affordable at £1.99 each, and as Boots are doing a 3 for 2 across all make-up it's a bargain!

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. LOVE oreo milkshakes, I'm always buying them lol might try making my own now!

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to make an orea milkshake. I remember going to a place that made milkshakes like this, skakeaway or something? I had an orea ice cream at the wimpy tonight.

    Ohh I will be going to boots to find these, so cheap as well. I am shocked lol.

    ReplyDelete