Studded Bracelet no.2

Whenever I have time, I love to make bracelets, it's a great thing to do if your having a break from everyday life or have nothing to do. Here's one that I recently made:


 I followed a tutorial here to make the bracelet, although it looks much more complicated than it actually is.


Then I sewed four studs onto the middle of the bracelet for every other rhombus using the red coloured thread. I got my studs from a headband in Primark, but they can also be found on Ebay here.


The end product!



The great thing about making these bracelets is that you can use any colour scheme that suits you. For my other bracelet, I used baby pink and mint green.

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

13 comments :

  1. waw you're really talented! i suck at diy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :D it is quite difficult to get the hang of but its easy to catch on, its nice to experiment with new things :D x

      Delete
  2. I love this, I'm going to try to make some before summerxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the friendship bracelet with the studs on it! such a fun take on these bracelets.

    thanks for stopping by my blog! (the nail polish color on my pinky was essie's mademoiselle)
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! its different, and thankyou so much, i think i might have to go buy it haha!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I would want one of these, in hot pink and black zebra or black pattern stitched in. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would look so cute! i might have to try that, thankyou :D

      Delete
  5. That's pretty cool actually! It's nice that you're productive while taking breaks, I just mooch on the computer haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i like keeping preoccupied, but i also get distracted by my computer (blogs normally) also

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, that is freakin' cute! Love the studs on it. Nice touch!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting diy idea.
    Maybe I can follow your guideline.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com
    http://dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete