The Versatile Blogger Award



I have been awarded the 'Versatile Blogger' award by Karrie at Never Nude nails! Yay, thankyou so much!

The rules are:
Thank the person who gave you this award. 
Include a link to their blog.
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered and follow regularly. 
Tell 7 things about myself. 

7 facts about me: 


1. I am a very sporty person! I love badminton, but my main sport is athletics as I do high Jump. It's such a frustrating sport, but I love it!

2. I am studying my A-Levels and I currently take Biology, Art, Sociology and History.

3. I'm quite tall. I'm just under 180cm, I have a feeling that I am around 5'9 but i'm not too sure.

4. I love animals, but I don't have any :(

5. I love Candy Crush! However, it does remind of the Farmville days. (cringe)

6. I developed a fear of bees after my sister and her friend told me there was one in my orange juice after I drank it.

7. I love Batman, the film series is amazing, especially The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger portrayed the Joker amazingly well.


My 15 nominationees:


1. Procrastinails
2. Lisa (Lisasnails)
3. Jayna (the sequined nail)
4. Becca (horcrux nails)
5. Elanor (elanors nails)
6. Emma (Fashion Underdog)
7. Rebecca Tse 
8. Remia (Style Sunday)
9. Paprika Passion 
10. Allison (Glitter and Gloss)
11. Journails
12. Haleigh Guilty as charged)
13. Kimberly (The manicure diary)
14. Naily Perfect 
15. Tink 

Thanks again Karrie!

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

15 comments :

  1. I don't know what Candy Crush is (I'm gonna go look it up) but, hahaha, I used to be obsessed with Farmville! And Yoville!

    My poor nephew got stung on the tongue when a bee got in his drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the link, you little star! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! Thanks!! :)

    I'm happy I never got into Farmville, though I did fall into the Sims Social on fb for a few months! Eek. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome, ive never heard of sims social though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It's so cool that you're so good at high jump!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating me, means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really tall, I can imagine that's why you're good at high jump, haha! Eurgh, I think I'd develop a bee-phobia after that as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, its always a bonus to be tall whilst being a high jumper!

      Delete
  8. aww thanks for nominating me! :) ah i love candy crush too! haha btw you've linked someone elses blog onto my name x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so sweet for nominating me! I'm going to check out some of those other blogs you linked to :)

    ReplyDelete