Crispy Sweet Potato Chips


I only recently discovered that sweet potato chips existed, I cannot believe that I didn't realise this until now! So the first time I tried it was when I went to see my sister at uni, so i decided to experiment on my own, and came up with this quick recipe for creating these chips:

What you will need:
2 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons of oil
1 tablespoons of vinegar
1 teaspoon each of paprika, soy sauce, nandos chip sprinkle, black pepper and mixed herbs

1. Wash your potatoes and then begin to peel them.


2. When they are peeled, cut them into chip shaped rectangles. I did them medium sized, not too thin as they get smaller in the oven.


3. Season the potatoes with the ingredients to add a bomb of flavour (You can do this by tossing them in a bowl) and then place them onto a baking tray.




4. Place them into the oven at 130c to cook for 40 minutes, and it's cooked! It's a great side dish, I had mine with soup!




Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

14 comments :

  1. OMG I love sweet potatoes! My husband makes some good sweet potato chips too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so delicious!! I'll totally give this recipe a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they look yummy. I love chips, one of my favorite foods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is making me drool. XD SOO YUMMMMMYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your recipes, these look delicious!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, these look SO tasty! I like the idea of having them with soup too. Soup never fills me up, and having bread with soup gets boring after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these look so good! I am so hungry right now and this post isn't making me feel any better haha but I have to try them one day :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look rather nice. I've only just started eating sweet potatoes. Nice post. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete