Going Tribal


I wanted to do tribal nails as I love chevrons, they're probably my favourite things to do! I love the simplicity of them, and they can be such a great addition to plain nails!



I used Barry M Strawberry Ice cream as a base colour, them did the pattern with black and white acrylic paints. After this, I filled in a triangle at the bottom using Barry M Cyan Blue. I liked the way this came out, except for the mistake I made on my Index finger. :(


I wanted to do something different on my thumb, so I saw something interesting whilst roaming Instagram. I don't remember the name of the person, but there was a tutorial which I followed ( I may have to post it here sometime). Te colours I used for decoration are Barry M Cyan Blue, Collection 2000 Hip Hop and Rimmel 204 Fun Time Fuchsia




Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

25 comments :

  1. This is looking damn good, lady! I love the thumb, it's so original :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something a bit art deco about these nails and the dreamcatcher detail is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tribal nails! The dreamcatcher is so detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and so original. When I get a bit better, I'd attempt it myself.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my fav designs- it unites a geometric and aztec style! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thats why i love it! aztec deisngs are my favourites too

      Delete
  7. This is fantastic, love the colours you have used. I love dream catcher nails and this effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the tribal print! Colours are lovely too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks lovely, especially the thumb!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the dream catcher on your thumb. Lovely! Let me know if you find that tutorial you used, because I'd love to give it a try. (Otherwise I might just try following how yours looks here!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might just make one, as i havent made a tutorial in a while!

      Delete
  11. These are gorgeous, and I love the thumb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome! Love the dream catcher effect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm só in love with tribal nail art! This one's really gorgeous! More simple than most of the other aztec nail arts, but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete