Simple Spots

I wanted to do some nails which were inspired my my socks as I loved the pattern on them!


I used Collection 2000 Wham as the grey base colour, and then I used a nail art pen for the dots. On my index finger I drew a little cat peeking through because my socks had a white cat on the side.



The one thing I disliked about this is that my topcoat (Essie Good to Go) was sadly on it's way out. I used it on this design, but it was soo thick I had to remove it :( Sorry about the fluff on my nails, I don't even remember how it got there!

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

18 comments :

  1. Haha that bunny is so funny ^^ Great addition to a sweet manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha <3 perfect match with the sox!

    Essie GTG tents to become sooo thick when it's about to finish... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your inspiration teeheexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely colour, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. its not purple,i think the lighting in this picture was a bit off :/

      Delete
  6. Aww, cute socks and cute nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this amazing site yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own site and would like to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Cheers!

    My web site; diets that work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! yes, i created it myself, therefore there is no theme name, sorry :/ maybe you can find some similar ones on google and edit them!

      Delete
  9. Wonderful mani :) I like this colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You also match your nails to your socks! Nice! I was starting the new trend! :D

    ReplyDelete