Transparent Chevron




I liked the idea of negative space nails, so I thought I'd try it out as it is so interesting! The colour I used is Fruit Punch from the Models Own Ice Neon collection. For some reason, they came out as orange on my camera, so I had to edit it so it was true to colour.


First, I painted my nails white so the neon colour would stand out as much as possible. Before I did this, I taped a 'V' shape onto the bottom of my nails with masking tape. When this was done, I went over it with Fruit Punch, and then outlined the 'V' with black acrylic paint. This was then topped off with my new Essie Good To Go topcoat.


I really like the Neon colour asi tis the only neon nail polish I own. It's a cross between pink and red and is super bright in person.

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

20 comments :

  1. This is incredible, I really like the gap between the V outlinexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! I love the colours and the idea of a transparent chevron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!! This is going to be a popular design among the nail bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it is already becoming quite popular!

      Delete
  4. wow this is great. Love that neon colour. I want your nails, they are so long and perfect shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! This actually reminds me a lot of comic book nail art with the neon color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats quite true actually, especially with the black lines!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful design! I think we are nail twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! I wish I could do that with my nails, all my attempts at nail art have sadly failed! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, with practice comes perfection!

      Delete