Feeling fruity?

I have always been a create ad arty person, no matter how difficult art may get, I wouldnt be able to live without it in my life, hence the reason why I love nail art! I am in my first year of A Level, and I thought I would share my artwork with you! My topic was exotic fruit, and this is what my research was based on. This is just a snippet of my work:

Artist copy of an artist named Patricia Awapara's 'Crazy Avocado' using acrylic paint

Acrylic painting of a Kiwano Melon, which is also known as the 'Horned Melon' due to it's unusual shape. I never knew anything like this ever existed before my art course.

A page about the shapes and forms of a Dragonfruit, and an acrylic painting of the inside of the fruit.

Coloured Pencil drawing of a pineapple at a close range, which has since been completed.

I find it so amazing how close up, fruits look completely different, to the point where every time I go to Sainsburys and enter the fruit section, I cant help but look in awe at all the patterns and shapes that the fruits hold! It's weird because I have never fully acknowledged them or studied them at such a close range, it's intriguing what you can find when you pay close attention to something!


Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

10 comments :

  1. wow your work is amazing. Shading is so detailed. I did a Btec in Art when I was in college. I love drawing and anything Art as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i find art enjoyable but stressful at the same time!

      Delete
  2. Wow the pineapple is insanely good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pineapple closeup, really makes you rethink the shapes involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's exactly what i was thinking whilst drawing it!

      Delete
  4. I adore this post!! The photos are incrediblexx

    ReplyDelete