Glitter gradient



Glitter gradients are a perfect way to add an extra 'spice' to a manicure, they are also very quick to do as they only took me about an hour! 

I used Barry M Gelly Blueberry, and Rimmel Disco Ball for the glitter. (Which was on it's last day out as I have had it for years, it was such a gloopy mess!)


P.S. Does anyone know of any fast drying topcoats that don't chip, Essie Good To Go seems to chip only after 2 days, which is getting on my nerves! What do you use?



Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

20 comments :

  1. Beautiful colour, I saw this and was going to buy it and the lilac one.

    I think Rimmel London has to be my favorite fast drying topcoat and doesn't chip for ages. Not good for nail art as smudges but good for colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i may have to try that out as it is less expensive!

      Delete
  2. stunning combo- the colours are perfectly matched :)
    you are a great fun of Barry M polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this combination! it's so lovely! :)
    and about fast drying topcoats, have you tried poshe or seshe vite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Seche Vite and NYC Grand Central Station. Both are quick drying and last! Seche Vite is more expensive and NYC in a New York Minute is cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive got nyc, but it didnt work for me! maybe it was the way i used it! ive been put off seche vite because of the price!

      Delete
  5. This looks lovely! I use Seche Vite and it works quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colour looks gorgeous on you! Yeah I have to agree, Seche vite is my favourite, it's expensive but it doesn't smudge nail art and doesn't take the colour off studs/gems unlike a lot of topcoats! I guess it depends what you want it for :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh that's soo pretty! I want to do a glitter gradient later :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty :)
    I'm using NYC turbo dry top coat and it's quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your glitter gradient looks so great! Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete