#ThrowbackThursday

This look was something that I created last year, and I loved wearing it, which is why I chose to recreate it using my favourite nude nail polish 'Rose Poudre' by Maybelline. I loved the design because it is subtle, but also has a pop of colour.

This is the original photograph, my nails were also longer then!

This design gave me a chance to finally use my new striping tape and brushes, I am so happy with the outcome as the lines look very accurate! The two other colours I used was a metallic gold form Claire's, Barry M Black and Barry M Cyan Blue.

First I painted my nails with Rouse Poudre, then, using striping tape, I created a black triangle at the bottom of my nails. After this, I created a gold chevron and a blue triangle using my trusty nail art brush! It worked incredibly well, and I'm happy as the previous brush I was using was becoming frayed. :(



Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

22 comments :

  1. I really like this design ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, and the matching jumper hehe ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I might have to borrow the look at some time in the future... I agree with you. The colors work really well together and the pop of color is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is one nice nude colour, good old Maybelline. I love your whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I just love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Sooo nice, i'm not surprised you decided to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i loved it the first time, and now even more!

      Delete
  7. so pretty look :) !! I want to do the same mani !! Can I do it ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those nails are amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, this nude looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment :) i really like these colours in this mani and such a brilliant cute design!

    ReplyDelete