Geometric nails

These geometric nails were inspired by the items I bought in Manchester.

I used a Topshop Holographic polish called 'Winterfrost', which was £6 (it can be seen here also). I couldnt really capture the Holographic-ness as the sun had already gone down :(

I used white, black and grey acrylic paint for the triangles and arrows using a nail art brush from Born Pretty.

I also made a bracelet which was inspired by the colours and shapes on the top I bought in Manchester. It's a black and white geometric bracelet with silver studs, you can see a mini tutorial here

I loved this nail art, but it began chipping the next day :(

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

13 comments :

  1. Love these so much! I hate to say it, but I think I prefer the bracelet to the nails, that thing is amazing and the studs add so much to it, on style and such a great idea.
    A shame the polish started to chip so quickly, i've been wondering about buying a polish from Topshop for a while but they're not exactly cheap and I guess they're not very good quality either - at least they look good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that geometric style!! And the silver is such a nice colour. Would you like to follow eachother:)? let me know xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Truly awesome! Great job you did here :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i need this hologoraphic nail polish, looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your nails! So cute xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, such a good idea, and it translates so well. Love the bracelt too, you should sell them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed, you should sell the bracelets! I love how it all matches woooxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Topshot polishes. This design is brilliant, so simple yet great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This nail art is so cute!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://londonvarnish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete