Part 2: Huddersfield

During our time in Huddersfield, we visited a park (Which I have forgotten the name of..  D: ), and the park had a little greenhouse place inside with many beautiful followers and insects. I'm so glad that I took my camera with me, as I captured so many beautiful photographs:

















I'm not a flower person as I cannot name any of the flowers, but they truly looked beautiful! I had taken so many pictures, it was so difficult to narrow it down!

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

13 comments :

  1. Wow, some absolutely gorgeous photos there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D there were so many pictures!

      Delete
    2. Well I love them all, you should think about putting an album on here, if that's possible. Or maybe just a separate tab/page for photos you take, they're beautiful, would love to see more!

      Delete
  2. Oooh pretty! Fancy photos :Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lovely
    I've nominated you for the Leibster Award, visit my blog to see the details. www.nisfornails.blogspot.co.uk
    Much Love Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots, especially the one of the butterfly!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool park, wonderful photos! I wish you remembered the name! lol :-P

    http://www.blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete