Visiting Manchester Pt.1

Sorry for the short hiatus, I've have been busy with exams and travelling, but I'm happy to be back blogging again! My family and I took a trip to Huddersfield, and we also went to the Trafford Centre in Manchester, which is a huge shopping centre which we only got round to seeing half of it!

The view from the car park:

Inside the Trafford centre:



The food courts, which had different themes for each section:


We stopped at a Thai restaurant after a lengthy time of decision making. It was a buffet, and I wanted to try something new and different. (I had squid and green vegetable curry for the first time!)

When we were leaving, the lights were turned on, and it looked like royalty!

Purchases: 2 tops from Topshop, my first holographic nail polish and a DNKY watch


Quick swatch: My nails aren't in perfect shape right now, so I'll post some nail art with this another time


A few purchases I had bought previously this month. I hadn't bought any new nail polish for almost three months, so I purchased O.P.I Glints of Glinda and Tickle My France-y (which I found was similar to Rose Poudre, although the O.P.I is darker in colour)


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

15 comments :

  1. Oohmigosh I've never been there before but it looks amazing, very jealous of your purchases aha!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fun day! Followin you back now chica. Your blog is such a great combo of some of my most fave things to read about! Can't wait to see what you're up to next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thats so interesting, im glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! I've always wanted to go to Manchester, it looks like such a nice city! :) The Topshop nail polish is gorgeous! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should go, its really worth it!

      Delete
  4. whoa that is one big shopping centre. Great pictures. Love what you bought, the tops are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its huge! and me too, i cant wait to wear them

      Delete
  5. Thanks for you comments. Nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Trafford Centre - there are so many shops! Your new nail polishes look amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youve been before? its amazing isnt it?!

      Delete
  7. wonderful the holographic nail polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyyy I love the Trafford Centre, and I only live 5 mins away! (I can see it from my balcony woop!) It's definitely the best place for shopping in the North :) x

    ReplyDelete