Aztec Mania!


I am currently loving the Aztec look, especially for the summer!


For this design I used Sand Tropez by Essie as my base colour, which is now one of my favourite nudes, and it was definitely worth buying it!


I used black acrylic paint for the outline of the pattern. On my thumb and pinky, I used Models Own Pink Punch.

On my Index and ring finger I used Miss Sporty Coty Paris..

And on my middle finger I used Barry Gelly M Mango. I loved this design! It stayed on my n ails for such a long time!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

25 comments :

  1. I like the top you're wearing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so cool! And the colors you used are so fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i especially wanted something bright

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty design! I love the colours you've used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome!! Love the colors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Did you free-hand those? Wow. I really like this design, super fun for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! O.o!! What a cool design and perfect execution. Love eeet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an aztec print I've never seen on nails but I love it! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive only seen a few, its not as popular as the other aztec print

      Delete
  8. I love that you've done this on both hands! I often go out with just one hand done..Oops! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, the other hand is slightly messier, but thankyou

      Delete
  9. Love the color combo! Sand Tropez is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its beautiful, im so glad i bought it!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nails look so beaut love the aztec! And thank you so much for the lovely comments you leave on my blog doll xox


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design! I love all the colors in it :)

    -B, evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete