Bright florals


Using my new-ish purchases, I created some summer themed nails as the weather is currently beautiful! The base colour is Barry M Watermelon, and I used Barry M Mango and Models Own Hot Pink for the flowers. I used a neon yellow from Born Pretty for the middle of the flowers, which had unfortunately stained my nails. :(




Sorry about the lack of posting, I have been off doing the thing I love most, athletics! This was the biggest competition that I have ever done, and I enjoyed it so much! (It was at the Birmingham Alexander Stadium.)



Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

16 comments :

  1. Most definitely summery and I like the colours you chose, the dark blue really contrasts with the other colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! perfect for the weather!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, I really like the colour combination. I must buy more of those Barry M Gelly's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for the athletics!!! & 'groovy' nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pretty nails! And I hope athletics went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your nail design http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/interview-with-whatiwear.html

    ReplyDelete