Essie X Topshop

I felt like going for something simple, and a look that wouldn't take too long, so I combined Essie and Topshop together to create this look.


The Essie is a colour which I borrowed from a friend called Miss Fancy Pants, which is a grey/brown based nude and the Topshop colour is a black holographic glitter with flakies called Gypsy Night.

I bought the black studs from a pack of studs from Topshop.

The two colours side by side, they go so well together!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. this combo is amazing *.*
    Love this top shop polish <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! its one of my fave glitters :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, they're a great combo and the studs recall the black nail polish which is really awesome... alone it creates a galaxy look!!
    I love this mani! ^-^
    Have anice day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never thought of that! thats such a great idea!

      Delete
  3. Noice combo, Essie ones are my favourite - very futuristicxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Gypsy Night is fantastic! ♥

    ReplyDelete