London!

I went to London a couple of weeks ago, I guess I forgot to post this! It was for a-level art, so I took a day off school to start some research. (And I also went shopping :D)


The first place we went to was the National Gallery Museum, with many paintings from centuries ago! Then we walked along the River Thames to get the Tate Modern museum, and saw some interesting sights on the way.







Lastly, we went shopping on Oxford Street, and went into the flagship Topshop store (which has a cupcake store and a Wah nails salon within it.)

We had dinner at Pizza Express and it was sooo goood!


What I bought:


A Lime buttonn up shirt for the summer, and some light blue jeans. both from H&M

Some art supplies from the useful Cass Art store near the National Gallery Museum. They also signed my up for a student card incase I wanted to go there again.

Some of the pictures that I took printed off and ready for my art folder


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. Oooh this looks like fun! Lovin' the outdoor showers hahaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad that I recognise one of the paintings in the last picture I'm sure It's lady jane gray. It just shows how much history of art alevel actually taught me.
    I don't know if you've researched this but she was queen of england for i think nine days and this is a picture of her execution which happened in the 16th century but this was painted by a french guy in the 19th century I think its delaroche.
    Sorry if this bored my brain just tends to keep hold of useless information lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, i think i know which one you are talking about, well spotted! i never actually knew thhat! dont worry, i love learning about history, its one of my fave subjects

      Delete
  3. Fab photos - great capture of the bubbles! I love London - looks like you had a successful shop.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete