Friendship bracelets and nails

I am so sorry about the lack of posting! I work in an environment which does not allow nail polish, which is kinda annoying, but during the summer holidays I have had time to experiment with making bracelets. I made 3 bracelets, two of which I sold and another which was a birthday present.

I feel like making bracelets as a birthday present is so much more personal than just buying a random gift from the shop! The blue chevron bracelet was the birthday present, and the other two are ones which I had sold. 



 I decided to do some nail art inspired by the pink chevron bracelet as it was so pretty and I loved the colour scheme, I secretly wish I could have kept it for myself!

On my middle finger I used Barry M Strawberry Ice cream, on my pinky I used Barry M Bright Red, and on my thumb I used Barry M Gelly Greenberry topped with studs purchased from Topshop


 On my ring and Index finger, I painted the base with Barry M Strawberry Ice cream, and created chevrons with the other two colours similar to the bracelet


I think creating bracelets is such a lovely craft to get into, although they may take a while, once you have mastered the technique, it gets much easier.



Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

18 comments :

  1. I've been missing your posts and ideas recently!
    Cannot imagine the situation I mustn't have my nails polished... o.O I admire your devotion!

    This design is lovely and I LOVE your bracelets <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! i will never leave my blog haha!

      Delete
  2. Amazing mani and I love the inspiration from your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nails & especially the bracelet, aaaah it is beautiful! Thank you!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a pretty Bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Stud Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thankyou! just checked out your link, your bracelets are beautiful!

      Delete
  5. You did a great job!
    Your bracelets are totally cool and the mani is perfect for summer!
    I guess it's hard to manage all the threads, I couldn't do it for sure!!! heheh :D
    Have a nice day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, its so easy!

      Delete
  6. This is amazing! Love the colours and the overall design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love friendship bracelets too! But they always take so long to make :\ Your nails look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do, but with practice, they dont take too long!

      Delete