A change of weather

Wow, the cold weather didnt creep up on us, it suddenly appeared out of nowhere after a very hot day! So now it's time for baggy jumpers, soup and hot chocolate. These are the things I love about winter!

This look was inspired by Chelsea, I have loved her design, and still do 3 months after she posted it! Leopard print is one of those designs that always looks good with any colour, Chelsea put an interesting twist on the design.

The base colour I used was O.P.I Don't Pretzel My Buttons. Instead of using the water colour technique, I dotted the different colours were I wanted the leopard print to be. The colours I used for this were Barry M Prickly Pear, Models Own Apple Pie and Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream. After this, I used a coat of a glitter topcoat I made to make it a bit more girly! The leopard print was created using black acrylic paint.

How is the weather where you are?


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

29 comments :

  1. This looks so pretty! I might give it a try too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should, it has such a lovely effect

      Delete
  2. I like the subtly of this, really cute and sophisticated at the same time!
    Also to say! I have nominated you for the Liebster award... http://thepinkprincessz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nominations-those-who.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog, and now I'm following you, I hope for reciprocity)
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I like how you haven't done the leopard print all over your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! Send me some of your cooler weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that purple-y colour! Nice detailxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look uh-mazing. What a cute design! I might have to steal it for future challenge entries ~ with full credit /inspiration from you ofcourse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noo! dont credit me! i got the idea from Chlseasgetnailed blog, but thankyou!

      Delete
  9. wow! totally love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, all the colours work together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely, such a nice twist on leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you blog is lovely :) I really like the nail art posts in particular :)
    I am a nail art blogger also..I just started out..I would really appreciate if you would visit me and join me there :)
    imanailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful, I love the subtlety!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the delicate colors under your leopard! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhh you take nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete