And so it begins..

So the new term will be starting soon, which means more work to worry about. Continuing on with my research, I have also looking at movement/motion, so I used the pictures I took along the River Thames of skateboarders and decided to use them as inspiration. In the first photograph, I managed to capture someone as they fell off their skateboard!

I incorporated the figures in the three different images into on piece as it looked far more interesting this way. I am curious as to what else I will be able to find with this project!


Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. This is soo good! I'm pretty excited for this year of art actually lolzxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is much more interesting. You are very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete