Chevrons or Arrowheads?

So today I'm off to a BBQ, so  thought I should match my nails to my outfit! The outfit I plan on wearing is my black spiked shirt from New Look, and my neon yellow textured skirt from River Island!

I started off with a thin layer of a light grey from Collection 2000 called Wham. Then the first chevron I did was with the neon yellow colour from Born Pretty. The yellow is much more neon in real life, my camera cannot tolerate the brightness!

The holographic is from Topshop, called Winterfrost, and the Black is from Barry M. These are the photographs I took before the topcoat destroyed my nail art :(


My nails pictured with what I am going to wear :D

Also, do you guys like my new blog layout, I changed the background and a few other bits and bobs.

Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

13 comments :