Loreal Confetti Top Coat review

So I recently bought some new products that I was in need of from Boots (Haul post coming up soon), and I spotted the Loreal topcoat, which I have heard is very good, I couldnt wait to try it!

 
The base coat is Miss Sporty Coty Paris, a lovely bright blue, and I used two coats to get an opaque finish. The confetti top coat consists of hexagonal black and white glitter and with a very subtle shimmery glitter.

I loved the way it looked, except the bottle I had purchased was terrible! The bristles of the brush were going off an all directions, and it looked like the nail polish had been used. Maybe it was a one off, but I wasn't prepared to go all the way back to Boots to get a new bottle.

Overall, I love the effect of the nail polish, it add a little adventure to a plain nail polish colour.

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. I love clear black and white toppers, they are so versatile, they go well with any color and can be used to create jelly sandwiches. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your base colour! I was so happy when I found the confetti topcoat too! I also had the same problem with the bristles going in different directions, I still love the topcoat though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, im glad im not the only one, its quite annoying, but i can look past it haha!

      Delete
  3. Blue is one of my favourite colours, yay this is pretty!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great over blue! I've bought the confetti top coat too recently but I haven't used it on my nails yet. My brush isn't the best brush there is out there either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh, thats strange how everyone has said the same thing about it :/

      Delete
  5. I really love this confetti top coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen quite a few reviews of this topcoat but wasn't fond of it until I saw it over this blue! It looks fab!!

    Ashley xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bottle was exactly the same - bristles all over the place :( I'm just relieved (but not glad) to know other people had the same problem as it means I didn't pick up an old used bottle after all!

    Agree with everyone that it looks fantastic over the bright blue, I'll be trying this mani next - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey galorius, I just nominated you for the Liebster awards, ^_^
    Here's the link to it:
    http://imanailart.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-and-marble-nail-art.html

    ReplyDelete