Barry M Gelly Watermelon + Pink for October



With the weather changing it is getting much more difficult to capture decent pictures! As a result of the changing weather, I decided to go with a simple Autumny look to match the weather. Barry M Watermelon is a dark teal and it seems perfect for autumn! I only used 1 coat for this, followed by Seche Vite.


I also did  some pink nails for October nails as this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month. It was difficult to get a good picture of this look which is why I wont be writing a full post based on this design. :/ I rarely paint my nails light pink, so this is a new start for me! I used Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream as the base coat, which is a shade I have had for a while. On my pinky, I painted the Breast Cancer logo and stripes on my middle finger using striping tape. The colour I used for this was Models Own Hot Pink. Then, using a loose glitter, sprinkled it onto my index and ring finger.

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

7 comments :

  1. That blue looks fabulous on you! I can't believe they called it Watermelon though! How is watermelon blue??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its more of a teal, but i think its more blue than green!

      Delete
  2. Definitely an odd name for that color. It is gorgeous, though, and your pink mani is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just followed you - your blog is lovely
    do you want to follow each other ?
    http://cocotulips.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish looks also amazing on your nails!! I've just discovered this blog and i love it!! X julia

    ReplyDelete