I wanna be a rockstar..


The studs are back! I'm so glad I managed to take the photos in natural light, since it's getting darker it is almost impossible nowadays!

I wanted to do someing kind of outrageous without going over the top, and this is what I ended up with. I am quit ehappy with the way these turned out, I really like them :D

I used Barry M Bright Red, Black ad Essie Sugar daddy to spruce up the negative spaces on the pinky and the ring finger. (Although it really isn't that noticeable haha!) The studs are from Born Pretty. I feel like Barry M Bright red has the ability to be classed as a Gelly as it's so pigmented and glossy!



Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

21 comments :

  1. I love those! The whiteout gaps make it so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i love negative space nails :D

      Delete
  2. These are awesome. I love the way you inverted the colours on the thumb aswell, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog,so you got an award from me! :) http://marlenkablog.blogspot.hu/2013/10/dijat-kaptam-best-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design! The studs look great with these colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement on my blog. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! http://nail-ineit.blogspot.com/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  6. These look amazing! I love the combination of the red polish and the gold studs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thankyou! i like it too, its kinda elegant!

      Delete
  7. These are awesome! I may have to try these out :)

    ReplyDelete