Pastel Galaxies


This is my first galaxy post, it's strange because I've been blogging since February, and I still haven't tried this design yet. This look was inspired by The Nailasaurus.

The colours I used were Barry M Strawberry Ice cream, Prickly Pear, Blue glitter, Cyan Blue, Barrielle Swizzle Stix, Max Factor Mellow Yellow, Matte White and a self-made glitter top coat.

I started off with a white base coat, and sponged on the different colours. Then I used white acrylic paint for the stars, then used the glitter topcoat before applying Seche Vite. I'm so happy with the way it turned out and I really want to recreate it in the future!


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

16 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! The pastels look amazing together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really should try that one of these days as well... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! i love the way it turned out

      Delete
  3. I love pastel galaxies and yours turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pastel galaxy turned out gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite an unique concept, I've never seen something like this, you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks insane and beautiful! Also been wanting to try it since I saw it on Nailasaurus but haven't had the guts yet! Lol Stunningly executed though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it try it try it! its 110% worth it!

      Delete
  7. The contrast with your darker skin color is amazing! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete