Polaroid Memories

I loove the way Polaroid photos look. They look vintage, and are a perfect size for sticking up on your wall as a stream of beautiful memories. As I am slightly redecorating my room, I want to purchase some fairy lights to clip my photos along it, similar to a bunting. Anyone know where I can find some fairy lights?

I also chose one of my favourite nail art designs for my wall, which can be found here.

Below are some inspirational photos I found to help me to organise my pictures better. Most of these photos were found through Pinterest (Click image for source):



☂ just . like . a . star . across . my . sky

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

11 comments :

  1. You are so creative!
    This photos are really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh man I love this, I really want to get some myself! For fairy lights, etsy might be a good place to look?xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat concept. Love the ones of the road and field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!! Where di you get your polaroid and FILM?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, i forgot to mention i made these on a photo editing program! I wish I had the real thing, maybe I will one day haha!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this blog... please check www.foladavidartworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! I think it is going to look brilliant with fairy lights!

    ReplyDelete