September Purchases

Long time no haul, I don't shop for nail supplies very often! You guys may have noticed some of the items in my posts over the month, others are less obvious.


Everything was on offer, and it was all from Boots! Some of the purchases I made were essentials (E,g Remover, topcoat and base coat).  Let's start with the practical stuff..
(Boots nail polish remover, Seche vite fast dry top coat, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails base coat, Burts & Bees Cuticle cream)

I got the Seche Vite nail polish with my Boots points, so it was essentially free. It's such a lifesaver, especially when you need to do some quick nail art before you go out. I did have a few chipping problems when I first used it, but now it is no longer an issue as I figured out the correct way to use it.
I just bought Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as it was one of the most affordable base coats in Boots, and my previous one had run out after 10 months of regular use! (Essie Feed Me, found in TK Maxx) I haven't been using it long enough to notice any difference on my nails however.
The Burts & Bees Lemon cuticle cream smells soooo good! It really does help to moisturize cuticles, and leaves a lovely scent behind.

(Loreal Confetti top coat, Barry M Prickly Pear, Barry M Papaya, Barry M Black)

I bought Barry M Black as a replacement of my old one that had sadly died. I have already tested out Papaya and the Confetti top coat in previous posts.


Have you guys had any haul posts? I'd LOVE to see them!

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

16 comments :

  1. I really like the nail lacquers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your nailart design with these all beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh orange, please do halloween pumpkins? :')xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! That light purple polish is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, its a really gorgeous lavender colour

      Delete
  5. i'm also running out of base coat...I'm thinking of trying this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent seen any difference yet, but im sure itll be okay

      Delete
  6. the orange papaya color looks really nice.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Gelly colours and the L'Oreal! Can't wait for you to do my nails again ;-)

    - Shanara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Loreal black and white glitter is so gorgeous. I am DYING for a black and white glitter but can you believe not one single one is available here.
    I won't even mention my desire for Barry M. Those colours you chose are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! ahh thats horrible, i know how you feel. i felt the same way when i had no access to flakie polishes! barry m are incredible!

      x

      Delete