Cardigan Inspired


As you may or may not know, I absolutely love tribal and Aztec designs on my nails and the same goes for the clothes I wear! I purchased this cardigan (From a market surprisingly!), which is black and beige coloured and flows all the way down past my knees. 

 I started off with a base coat of Essie 'Sand Tropez', which is the perfect match to the colour for my cardigan and created the black details using black acrylic paint, finished off with one coat of Seche Vite.


 I loved matching my my nails to my clothes, which also means there will be another post similar to this one, but featuring a different cardigan. Keep on the look out :D


Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

22 comments :

  1. These look really cute! I also love it when nails match outfits and I really like your cardigan because I love tribal prints as well - but unfortunately I don't have the patience to paint a tribal design on my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! haha, its always worth it in the end, and thankyou!

      Delete
  2. I love these! They are so detailed and look just like the patterns on your cardigan! I love getting inspiration from clothes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing! And I love the cardi too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! its the most cosiest thing i have right now :D

      Delete
  4. I love that this nail art is inspired by something from your wardrobe! You've done an awesome job too, I am far too shaky for nail art - i need to practise more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks great :D
    imanailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing nail art!
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out amazing!!!! I love it!
    http://www.nailsandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete