O.P.I Vampsterdam

 
I decided to try out my first full sized OPI, and I must say it looks so much better than I had expected. It is a very dark purple metallic shade with a red shimmer and a hint of brown. It is such a lovely colour and I'm happy to have it in my collection!


To complete the metallic effect I used three coats of Vampsterdam, and using Barry M Silver foil, I used a paintbrush to create the classic ruffian effect. I absolutely loved wearing these nails!


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

14 comments :

  1. That looks lovely! I assumed you'd done the silver first and then added the purple, that's pretty cool you did it the other way round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know why i didnt do it that way in the first place haha!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i agree, its becoming one of my favourite nail polish

      Delete
  3. i put this polish on a mate's nails some times ago, it was hers. From my memories it looked way brownish that it looks here, anyways its a nice polish for a nice manicure, you seem to be a metallic addict !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Diva of Geneva shade from OPI rock as well, i dont know if it's the same collection though

      Delete
    2. it depends on the lighting, it did look brown in certain light. i used to hate metallics, but i love them now! i just searched that color, i love it!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, purple is my favourite colour! I love the shimmer in this, it's a beautiful shade! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg mine too! gotta love everything purple!

      Delete
  5. A beautiful color!! I love purple polishes <3
    x julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this color! Congrats on your first full OPI and great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love this look! The silver & purple look great together!

    ReplyDelete