Round 2: Chevrons

Deja vu? This is a recreation of a design I have done before. I loved it so much, I had to do it again but differently this time. You can see the previous one here.


The three colours I chose were Essie Bahama Mama, Topshop Gypsy Night and Topshop Winterfrost (Holographic nail polish). Bahama Mama is rapidly becoming my go-to Autumn shade and Gypsy Night is probably one of the most unique glitters I own, so to pair it with  holographic creates a spectacular effect.

To achieve this look, I used Winterfrost as a basecoat and freehanded the chevrons using Bahama Mama and Gypsy Night.


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. I love Bahama Mama - it looks like a great autumn colour! This design looks great with any colour - I've loved the colours you've used both times you've created it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this combination is just amazing! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Always love your color choices. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful! I love the colors you chose, your chevrons looks so neat and perfect too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nail art, especially that essie color!
    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete