Alien Invasion!

These nails were inspired by the iconic Wah Nails! I follow them on Instagram and they come up with so many amazing nail designs; this one stood out the most to me. It was actually posted a month ago, but I've only just found time to recreate it now.


The colours I used were Barry M Cyan Blue, Barry M Gelly Blue Grape, and a neon yellow from Born Pretty. I used a toothpick to swirl the three colours together whilst they were still wet, to create a firey effect without using the water marble technique.

On my pinky, I drew a yellow smiley face using Miss Sporty Taxi, and all the black and white details were created using black and white acrylic paint. The alien on my middle finger was created using a Topshop holographic polish.
I have to say, this design is so different compared to what I usually do, I quite enjoyed creating it.

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. AH!!!! Love 'em!!! Especially the cute alien head. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this no-water marble effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! im terrible at water marble, and i liked the way this effect looked!

      Delete
  3. I love WAH Nails too! Their designs are always amazing! Your design looks just like the original! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are, i love their style! thankyou!

      Delete
  4. pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete