Christmas bedroom decorations


This year, I decided to decorate my room all Christmassy! In total, everything cost me £7.50, which is very good considering the difference it makes to my bedroom, I really don't want to remove everything after Christmas because my room looks so pretty!

I bought this Christmas Fairisle throw from Primark for only £3! Primark are very good with Christmas items, especially their Christmas themed jumpers and bedding.


This bauble was purchased from Sainsbury's for £1.33 and it is currently hanging on my wardrobe doorknob, it's very simplistic, but I love the fact that it's see through and glittery!

I have realised that I have not yet posted my collection or nail polish storage on my blog, so here's where I keep my nail polishes (I think it may be time for a collection post soon). I decorated it with silver tinsel and fairy lights from Poundland, and I am so happy with the outcome!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

8 comments :

  1. That's awesome and nice colletion too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i will definitely do a post based on it soon

      Delete
  2. It looks great! I love that bauble, so cute. Your nail polish collection looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These decorations are so festive! I love the bauble, I think I'm gonna have to get one tomorrow! Your nail polish storage looks great - it would be great to see a collection post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love the bauble too, its so pretty

      Delete
  4. I would love to see a collection post! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! i cant believe i havent posted about it yet!

      Delete