Christmas Day nails

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and had a lovely time with their family!

This wreath was what I chose to wear for Christmas Day, and was inspired by Moustache Manis, however, I actually prefer how it looks on her nails!
I started off with a base coat of O.P.I. Dont Pretel My Buttons, and created the wreath using an unnamed Green Claires polish, 2true shade 4 and Models Own Apple Pie.

I used a white base for the wreath with Barry M Matt White, and covered it with Barry M Bright red, and painted the details using Barry M Raspberry and Matt White. Then I added little red and silver baubles (Barry M Silver foil), and added Barry M Diamond Glitter to jazz it up a bit!

This will most likely be my last post for a while, as I will be busy next week, so I hope you all have a lovely holiday and see you all in the New Year!x


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

17 comments :

  1. I love your interpretation of these - they look great with the additional baubles and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thankyou! it was so difficult to recreate!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow these looks amazing! Hope you had a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your version because it's so cute and sparkly!!!
    I hope you had a nice Xmas as well and I wish you happy holidays.
    See you soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i added the sparkle especially for the occasion

      Delete
  4. You are soooooo creative!! I love the look! Hope you have a lovely holiday!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! The bows look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete