Christmas preparations!

I'm so excited for Christmas, it's almost here! I decided to start off the Christmas themed nails subtly and went for something more elegant to begin with.

The deep red colour is Maybelline Midnight Red. It is a colour I rarely use, but is beautiful nonetheless. I wanted a sparkly finger to make it more interesting, so I used Barry Silver foil and Diamond Glitter on my index finger.

I stuck siver gems on the rest of my nails, and created the decorations using Barry M Silver foil. It is a very opaque nail polish, so it's perfect for nail art.


What are you all wishing for this christmas?

Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

18 comments :

  1. That looks amazing and very Christmas like! Hehe goes with your jumper as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! love matching my nails to clothes!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Very christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant. ^_^ Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm here from the WPNFF Blogger Bootcamp Feedback post! First of all, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving feedback. I really appreciate it!

    I like your layout, it's clean and easy to navigate. I also really like your photos. They're different from other nail blog photos I've seen but they still display the nail art really well. I also love that you're not just a nail blog. There seems to be a really nice mix of posts of different themes/topics.

    My only recommendation would be to possibly have your tutorial page divided by category to make it easy to find a specific type of tutorial. For example, all the nail art tutorials on one page and all they DIY crafts on another. Other than that I really like what you have going on. It seems like you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for the feedback! youve been helpful, and thats such a good idea, i may have to do that!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I'm coming from the Will Paint Nails for Food link-up. :) You have such a lovely "home" - your background and banner are pleasing to the eye and easy to read. Your photos are really great, and you do a nice job on your nail art. My only suggestion is that your tabs under your banner are a little too small of font, they are getting a bit lost. Perhaps enlarge them just a tad? Otherwise, you're looking great! Cheers and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for your help! I notice that now, I'm going to have to change that, thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous!
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete