Jolly for Holly


Of all the popular nail designs, I don't think I have ever done half moons on all my nails, which I think is strange! Unfortunately, my nails keep breaking so it's back to curved nails, I miss my square shaped nails :(

I used a base coat of O.P.I Tickle My Francy, which is a pink based nude. I then painted half moons using Barry M White, and went over it with white acrylic paint to make it more opaque. I created the holly using Barry M Watermelon and Barry Bright Red.

For some reason this looks reminds me of Mrs. Clause, it feels like something she would wear! I loved wearing these nails, although they were quite often mistaken for Christmas Puddings. Either way, it looked so Christmassy! 6 days to go!


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

19 comments :

  1. I love the colors you used, I'll have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, I love 'em! You had a great idea, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg love the idea of turning it into a half moon! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :D i didnt really know what it was going to turn out like!

      Delete
  4. Oh, they're really cute! They're so neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is so cute! The colours for the half moon work so well together! I hadn't done half moon's before either - I think last month was the first time I did them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know why it has taken me so long, especially since it is such a simple design

      Delete
  6. So pretty, love the design and the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute and pretty! Just looking at them makes me feel cosy!
    XnailsandbeyondX

    ReplyDelete