You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread man!


So it's my second Christmas themed nails, and I went for something more artsy inspired by a gingerbread jumper from Topshop:
I love the jumper so much, but I cannot afford it's hefty price tag (£42) for just a months worth of wear. I have seen this jumper worn by people such as Zoella and Helen Flanagan, and it looked lovely on them.

So I started off with a basecoat of Barry M Bright Red on my middle and ring finger, and Barry M White on my pinky and index finger.

I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps to created the stripes on my Index finger using paintbrush, and one coat of Ruby Pumps on my ring finger. I painted the gingerbread men on my other fingers using acrylic paint and added some Barry M Limited Edition Silver Glitter to my pinky.



I really enjoyed creating these, so I'll leave you with a picture of one of my favourite characters from Shrek!:

Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

15 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I love them! I saw this jumper too - but it's so expensive! The gingerbread men are so detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i wish i could afford it, thankyou!

      Delete
  2. this design is amazing! love your creativity- I haven't seen aChristmas nail design like yours before! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! The little gingies are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea!!!
    I like all those cute, little gingerbread men and how sparkly is Ruby Pump.
    Great work! ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! The gingerbread men are perfect!

    ReplyDelete