Barry M Mocha Review

I bought Barry M Mocha a while ago. I have already worn it once, but it was a quick manicure so there was no point in bloggng it. I decided to wear it again, but post about it this time because it is such a beautiful colour! The matte makes manicure more subtle, I like the way it looks on my skin tone.

Two coats were needed to make the polish opaque. It isn't completely smooth. but that may be due to the way I applied it.


To jazz it up a little bit, I added glitter tips using Loreal Sequin Explosion and covered it with Seche Vite for a glossy finish. I'm still unsure whether I prefer it shiny or matte, I am still deciding. :)


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. This shade looks great with your skin tone! I think it looks great both matte and shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you! it looks nice either way!

      Delete
  2. This looks so nice! I love it matte and glossy - I can't decide which I like better! It really suits your skin tone! It looks really nice with sequin explosion too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous!!! Love it. I need more Barry M in my life... hehehe The glitter tips really make it look special. Very nice addition. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone needs Barry M in their life haha! thankyou

      Delete
  4. so cute! I love how you added the glitter tips!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just wondered if you got my e-mail? You won some bits in one of my giveaways. the 50s book, notebook, pencil and pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely,

    I have tagged you for the Liebster Award :). If you're interested in taking part check out the post on my blog, I can't wait to see your answers!

    http://vickylovesnails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete