Everyday Birthday!


 My birthday was over a week ago but I couldn't find the time to post these nails (Ooops, sorry!), and I have so much to share with you all! I had a lovely birthday, and it felt like it lasted more than just one day. I got the idea of using Roman Numerals from The Nailasaurus, but from my History class as we are studying the French Revolution. Can you guess how old I am?


The base colour I used was Barry M Blue Grape and then sponged Barielle Blackened bleu, Barielle Island Breeze, Barry M Diamond glitter, Barry M Bright purple and Max Factor Fantasy Fire over the base. I created the nail designs using a nail art brush and acrylic paint to complete the Galaxy look. Sadly, my Seche Vite was on it's way out and it was difficult to maintain the design for more than one day.

Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

15 comments :

  1. love your nails! ugh i wish i was good at nail art, i'm so bad ahhahha

    http://clothing-conscience.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fab! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! I love the galaxy nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg You're only 18?! So talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am almost 13 and I do nail art! Check out my blog!!!

      www.nailsandbeyond.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. So so so pretty! I love the blues and purples, they look like that are meant to go together! Also, Happy 18th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue and purple is such a perfect combo hahaa

      Delete
  6. Ohhh january girl! So do I ( jan 30rd) !
    Are you aquarius or capricorn?
    Happy 18th birthday and what an amazing manicure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're 18, right? Anyways, happy birthday and great design!

    ReplyDelete