New Year Nails

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I can't believe 2013 has already gone, it doesn't even feel like Christmas was one week ago. I only had about an hour to do my nails before I went out to celebrate, so it was a teeny bit rushed.



I used O.P.I Vampsterdam, Essie Sugar Daddy and an unnamed gold Claire's polish. I used Vampsterdam as the base coat for my pinky and Index finger, and Sugar Daddy for my middle and ring finger, then I added stripes to them using a nail art brush. These nails were perfect as they matched the outfit I was wearing. It was also because I really wanted gold, nude and purple or red nails to celebrate the New Year.


I hope everyone stays safe and healthy and the New Year brings happiness and joy to you all!

Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Looks great! Happy New Year to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so nice! The colours look great together! The stripes have worked out really well! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete