Top 5 posts of 2013


2013 has been an amazing year! I started off my blog last February and it 
is almost a year old! Over the last 10 months, I have grown as a blogger, and grdually improved, which is visible in my photograph editing too. Here are my most viewed nail art posts:
                    5. Loreal Topcoat Confetti Review
 

                        3. Glitter Gradient

These were just so much fun to make, and I loved every moment of wearing them!

Feel free to click the links, just in case you may have missed any of these posts.



Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Wow you are so talented with nail art! I wish I could have the same patience and accuracy as you do, I normally mess mine up in 1 minute! Love NO 3, glitter gradient!

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete