1 Year Blogiversary + Haul

Yay! My blog is finally  year old! So much has happened in a year regarding my blog, I have come across some lovely people as well as discovered so many talented people. I am also planning some surprises for you guys to celebrate!

It's also nice to be blogging again after a short break, her are some of the items I have garnered over the last few months:

 From the Models Own Half Price sale, I bought 5 nail polishes for £2.50 each. I only bought one Hypergel as all the colours were too similar to ones that I already own. The polishes I bought were Luis Lemon, Pukka Purple, Purple Pearl, Blue Glint and Utopia.

I also bought some Barry Ms in Liquorice and Lychee.

I received the Avon Colour Attract for Christmas, which uses a magnet to create a design. I also bought some nail care replacements, Essie Help me Grow and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I have yet to try out the fast drying topcoat.

 I bought the Wah Nails 2 book from Urban Ooutfitters for only £4! Such a good deal!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

11 comments :

  1. Happy Blogaversay! Great haul! I love the Models Own Nail polishes you picked up! Purple Pearl is gorgeous - it's my favourite metallic polish! I've been thinking about getting the Avon Colour Attract with the magnet - is it any good? I love the WAH Nails Book 2, it has so many great designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I saw my freind wearing it, which reminded me of one of your posts, so i decided to buy it! The avon colour attract is really lovely!

      Delete
    2. Aww, I'm glad one of my posts made you want to buy it! Ooh, I might have to buy the avon colour attract then! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogaversary!! OMG I'm so jealous. Between currency conversion and shipping even half off was just too much for me. Can't wait to see the iced neons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thats unlucky, it was such a great oppurtunity - me too

      Delete
  3. Happy bloggerversary bro!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being 1 year old! Yah!

    Nice haul too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey love this!!
    it would mean so much to me if you could you check out my blog! i have a new nail art blog http://davidoffnails.blogspot.com.au

    and follow please I'm new

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!
    Wow I wonder how is this book ^-^
    I wish you more years like this one, filled with joy, nice people and, of course, pretty manicures!!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday and have fun with your newest entries!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete