DIY Ring Holder

I haven't played around with polymer clay in such long time, so when I saw this ring holder on the Urban Outfitters website I thought it could be something I would be able to recreate the way I wanted. I used light purple clay as it would suit my bedroom but you can use whatever colour you want. The ring holder is about 6cm in height so it isn't too big. Below is the first pictorial I have made, and it was more difficult than I thought!

What you will need:
-A clean surface free of dust
-Polymer clay (Fimo or Sculpey)
- The end of a paintbrush (To help mould the shapes)
-Sandpaper
-Glitter
-Sculpey clay glaze


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. Oh wow this is so so cute, you are a great sculpter!
    I also LOVE your new blog logo - not sure how long you've had it but its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thankyou! i havent had it for too longl, and i love it!

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! The bunny is so cute! I think I'm gonna have to make myself one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very artistic! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I don't believe you made thst yourself, it looks professional :)

    ReplyDelete