Hearts

I havent been able to paint my nails in 3 long weeks as I have been preparing for univeristy interviews.
I thought I should do some Valentines themed nails, as it seemed obligatory haha! I don't really like pink nail polish, I tend to avoid it so I tried to use it in moderation.

The burgundy purple colour is Essie Bahama Mama, and the lighter pink is one I mixed together, as I don't tend to wear pink often. It was a mixture between Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream and Models Own Hot Pink. However, because I only filled the bottle less than half way, it was very difficult to apply, silly me! I used Barry M Silver Foil for the outline of the hearts.

The red I used for the heart design on my thumb is Barry M Bright Red, the most perfect red ever in this case. I also used a heart shaped stud on my thumb from Born Pretty.

Overall, I like these nails, I might keep them for a few days!


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. So cute. ^_^ I like the rings on your thumbnail. Like a heart shaped pulse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! couldnt really think of a name for it haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your interviews! I hope they go well! Great design! I don't really like pink nail polish either, but recently I've started to like it! The pink you've mixed together looks so nice! The heart stud looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, they went well! yeah, pink is growing on me, i loved wearing these nails

      Delete
  3. That's my sort of nail colour - really deep in colour. I wasn't sure if you'd already been nominated but I've nominated you for the Liebster blog award in my last blog post! http://blogaboutnailaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love deep reds too, they always look so nice on their own
      x

      Delete